Tuesday, December 30, 2008

RIGHTITTO!
Finally got the urge to blog!
Yes , so went for track training today and yesterday!
After that was , post evening activities for both today and yesterday!
BADMINTON!!

Yes. I'm yawning quite badly now. Alright , i fell asleep while playing facebook's pet society.
HAHAHA. So yea.
Track was hmmmm..Tough?easy?alright?
i think all of the above for different areas!

Just came back from Jurong Point.
I TELL YOU! ITS SUPER HUGE!SUPER SUPER!
I think its way better than vivo. WAY BETTER!
They've got more shops and more shops for teenagers!hahha. Yea.
So yea , was out from morning till now. My body is like jelly.
My limbs are aching. MY LIMBS. Yea , but i think was worth it because it was spent with cx:D
Yea , off to watch Little Nynoya!
taaas!

shaula*
Blessed.

P.S : JOLENE TAN IS BACK!
Like finally!

No comments: