Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Argh...
i sort of feel sad today.
How?
who?
Why?
What?
Probably not a who or what.
I think it's probably me myself upsetting myself. WTH.

Well,
i stayed home the whole day. Watching campus shrewed! It some taiwan show. I think it is a comedy. HAHAH! Right , so i idled my time and afternoon away sitting infront of my big television screen starring blankly into the big black screen. I'm typing on the TV. How cool that is?hahaha.
The TV screen is my computer screen!hahaha. Beat that!
So now , i'm gonna continue idle my night away until it's snoozing time!
I'M MEETING JOLENE TAN TOMORROW MORNING!:DDD
She wasn't being a good girl today , she went to buy the nail ennamel without me when she promised me that she will buy it together with me!
HAHAHA. i guess i just have to forgive her! Afterall , she's my ______.
Yes , i think i'm left with 15 days to school reopen which indicates HELL.
RAHHHHH. I wished time was ticking slower...So that i could spend time with ah moi.:DD

shaula*

No comments: